ZOOFF Socks service
ZOOFF Socks make it extremely easy to put boots on and take them off. ZOOF Socks is a product of Boet Lifestyle B.V. The purchase and delivery of our products are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
This webpage will give you information regarding our service and how we can assist you.
ZOOFF Socks can currently be ordered exclusively in the webshop of zooffsocks.com, by applying the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the product page of ZOOFF Socks in the webshop
Step 2: Select your preferred Size, Colour, Type and Quantity underneath the description of the ZOOFF Socks, then click on ‘Add to Cart’.
Step 3: Step 2 will automatically send you to the second half of the same page: ‘Billing information’ (if you are not sent forward automatically, you can scroll down yourself). Fill in your information. Fields marked by * are mandatory.
Step 4: Check your order in the ‘Your order’ section.
Step 5: Select your preferred payment method. See ‘Payment method’ below for more information.
Step 6: Read the Terms and Conditions, check the box if you agree with them and make your order final by clicking on the ‘Place order’ button
Step 7: Complete your order by following the steps of the payment method you have chosen
Orders placed on zooffsocks.com can be settled using one of the following payment methods:
iDeal: iDeal enables you to pay directly online through your own bank.
Wire transfer: Send your payment directly to our bank account: IBAN NL57 INGB 000 662 00 20 and BIC/SWIFT INGBNL2A. Mention your order number in the payment description. You order will be sent as soon as we have received the payment.
VISA or MasterCard: Make the payment using your VISA or MasterCard.
PayPal: Make the payment using your PayPal account
For orders of two or more pairs of ZOOFF Socks, delivery within the Netherlands is free. For orders of one pair of ZOOFF Socks, we ask for a €1.95 contribution towards the delivery costs.
Orders are sent within 2-3 business days in letterbox-sized packages from PostNL. This means you don’t have to be at home to receive your order.
Have you unexpectedly changed your mind?
We know how good the ZOOFF Socks are. There are already many enthusiastic users. In case you have unexpectedly changed your mind, we will refund you the price of the socks if the product has been returned to us within 14 days of the delivery. The following conditions then apply:
- For reasons of hygiene, the ZOOFF Socks must be unused and the plastic binding through the socks must be unbroken
- You have filled in and returned a Cancellation Form along with the product
- You have made clear to us, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in a Cancellation Form, that you wish to invoke your right to cancel the order.
To return the ZOOFF Socks, we advise you to use the original letterbox-sized package and to use a Track and Trace service. We are not liable for any loss during the delivery.
Quality & Warranty
We guarantee the reliability and usability of our product for the 6 months following delivery. This warranty is invalid in case:
- The customer himself hasn’t fulfilled its obligations towards the vendor (for example an insufficient or non- existing payment);
- the variance in quality, size, colour, pattern, weight, dimensions, material, structure and/or finish of the ZOOFF Socks is minor, habitual in this industry and/or technically unavoidable;
- the ZOOFF Socks have been cut or adulterated, treated, adjusted, used or damaged in any other way;
- the ZOOFF Socks have been submitted to abnormal conditions such as, for example, soiling, external violence, overloading, or other conditions out of the vendor’s control;
- the defect is the result of poor maintenance or natural wear and tear;
- the customer or a third-party has made reparations to the product delivered by the vendor;
- the deadline for the warranty has been passed;
- it is a case of a hidden defect, detected after the passing of the warranty’s 6 months’ period after delivery.
- In any case, our liability is limited to the amount of the payment made by our insurer for that case.
- In case your product is subject to our warranty conditions, we ask you to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by using our Warranty Form.
All ZOOFF Socks are manufactured with special care. Because of the unique functionality of these socks (being able to slip boots on easily), they cannot be compared to other socks.
Regarding the quality of the socks, we would like to bring the following to your attention:
- A special yarn is used to ensure the specific properties of the product. This prevents any threads from protruding from the frictionless material, at the junction between the different materials. If this is the case with a sock you have purchased, we advise you to tuck the thread inside or to just let it hang as it is. Under no circumstances should you cut the thread. The thread is an intrinsic part of the material that we use and does not compromise the quality of the sock.
- Such a thread can slowly become whiter or shinier as you wear the socks. This will improve the smoothness of the sock and is in no way a sign of a deteriorating quality.
Regarding the colours of the socks, we would like to bring the following to your attention:
- We have done all that is possible to describe the colour of our product as precisely as possible and to have them reflected as accurately as possible on our photos. However, the colour is also influenced by the monitor / computer on which you place your order. We can therefore never guarantee that the colour depicted on your monitor will match the colour of our product exactly.
- The use of several different materials – made necessary to guarantee the functionality and quality of the product – makes it possible for small differences in colour to appear. This can also be caused by washing. Neither has any influence on the quality.
- Differences in nuance can also appear between different production batches.
The ZOOFF Socks are designed to help you slip on your boots more easily. Through the unique combination of materials, this sock is made more slippery than a normal sock. We therefore strongly advise you to wear the socks only when you are wearing your boots at the same time. Without boots, these socks are dangerously slippery.
Watch the video, showing you how to put on your ZOOFF Socks.
To make your purchase last as long as possible, we advise you to wash the ZOOFF Socks according to the following instructions. Make especially sure that the socks are not put in the tumble drier.
From left to right, the meaning of each icon:
- Machine wash, not exceeding 40 degrees Celsius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all offers by, orders from and contracts with Boet Lifestyle B.V., located in Schiedam, The Netherlands.
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Read our Frequently Asked Question. Any other question?
Then please contact us directly.
Should you have unexpectedly changed your mind then we will refund the price of the product if it has been returned within 14 days of delivery. Go to the Cancellation Form page for a complete description of the conditions and to apply for a cancellation.
In case your product satisfies our warranty conditions (see above), go to the Warranty Form page for a complete description of the conditions and to return the faulty product.
Complaints and disputes
ZOOFF Socks does everything it can to ensure the quality of its socks. Should there unexpectedly still be any issue, we encourage you to give us notice of it.
You can file your complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please join a photo, so that we can assess your complaint directly. You will receive an answer from us within two weeks.